Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Clinic Appointment Set for 1 p.m. today

Jo Ann just woke up, grabbed the phone and called the CHLA Oncology Clinic.  We need to bring Pablo back in for a follow-up to last night's fever.  

The appointment is set for 1 p.m.

I am going into the office today for the first time since all this started.  Gonna get there early; I've been on email for nearly two hours already, so I've hit the ground running. I'll make my way to the hospital, for 1:15 or 1:30.  Our office is in Hollywood, just two miles from the hospital (CHLA is the exact midpoint between office and home).  I've never been happier about my proximity to that hospital or home.

Man, it would be great if CHLA offered monthly parking passes....

More later. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Welcome back to the office Jeff! Glad to hear you guys are taking such swift action on that little fever, feel better real soon Pab =)

p.s. can hardly wait for my Pablove bracelet.